The person in charge of this site is a legal entity.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.mediterranee-hotel.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework for its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: EURL LAURHOTEL – 16 avenue Aristide MaillolPublication manager: EURL LAURHOTEL – 16 avenue Aristide Maillol
Host: Host: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59053 Roubai x Cedex 1 – France – Website: www.ovh.com
Development: YANACOM SARL – Address: 232 Rue Beau de Rochas Espace Polygone 66000 PERPIGNAN – Website: www.yanacom.fr
Cookies: The www.mediterranee-hotel.fr website may ask you to accept cookies for statistical and display purposes. A cookie is information placed on your hard drive by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several pieces of data that are stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information.
Certain parts of this site cannot be functional without the acceptance of cookies.
Hypertext links: Websites cannot offer links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet.
EURL LAURHOTEL has no means to control the sites in connection with its websites, EURL LAURHOTEL is not responsible for the availability of such sites and external sources, nor does it guarantee it. It cannot be held responsible for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the content of these sites or external sources and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements. The risks associated with this use are entirely the responsibility of the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use. Users, subscribers and visitors to websites cannot set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of EURL LAURHOTEL. In the event that a user or visitor wishes to set up a hyperlink to one of the EURL LAURHOTEL websites, it will be up to him to send a message accessible on the contact form in order to formulate his request for instead of a hyperlink. EURL LAURHOTEL reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision.
1. PERSONAL DATAThe personal data concerning you are processed in compliance with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978. Their processing is necessary to identify and contact you. They are intended for EURL LAURHOTEL and its partners and their subcontractors. In the event of subsequent commercial prospecting, they may be used to provide you with commercial offers (including by email) from EURL LAURHOTEL entities and its partners, unless you object. You have a right of access, opposition and rectification of data concerning you, by sending your request in writing in the following contact form: www.mediterranee-hotel.fr
In general, you are not required to provide us with your personal data when you visit our website www.mediterranee-hotel.fr . However, this principle has certain exceptions. Indeed, for certain services offered by our site, you may be required to provide us with certain data such as: your name, your position, the name of your company, your email address and your telephone number. This is the case when you complete the form offered to you online, in the “contact” section. In any case, you can refuse to provide your personal data. In this case, you will not be able to use the services of the site, in particular that of soliciting information about our company, or of receiving newsletters. Finally, we may automatically collect certain information about you when simply browsing our website, in particular: information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access, your address IP, the type of your browser, your access times. Such information is used exclusively for internal statistical purposes, so as to improve the quality of the services offered to you. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
2. COOKIESNon-personal data is collected during your browsing, by a system of cookies, for statistical purposes.
These files stored on your computer allow EURL LAURHOTEL to record information relating to your browsing on the site:
www.mediterranee-hotel.fr (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.).
Under no circumstances does this data allow us to identify you, its sole purpose is to help us offer you easier access to the services offered and to improve this site.
3. Content of the siteEURL LAURHOTEL cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision, updating or completeness of the information made available on this site. Consequently, EURL LAURHOTEL declines all responsibility for any inaccuracies, inaccuracies or omissions in the information available on this site.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThis site, as well as all the elements composing it (in particular texts, photographs, videos, brands, etc.), constitute a work of the mind within the meaning of articles 112-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code, falling as such as French and international legislation on Literary and Artistic Property. The copying of pages of the site on any medium whatsoever (including hard disk), is authorized for private purposes only.
Consequently, any representation or reproduction, even partial, which may be made of the site or its component elements, for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of EURL LAURHOTEL is unlawful and likely to constitute an act of counterfeit involving the civil and criminal liability of the counterfeiter. The rights relating to advertising films as well as to the musical works included in these films are reserved for the benefit of the owner of the recording of the work concerned.
5. HYPERTEXT LINKSThe hypertext links set up within the framework of this Internet site in the direction of other sites present on the Internet network, could not engage the responsibility of the organization of the EURL LAURHOTEL with regard to their content or the links that they contain, as well as their operating conditions (in particular management of personal data, etc.) The possibility of establishing simple hypertext links to the site www.mediterranee-hotel.fr is subject to the prior agreement of the organization of EURL LAURHOTEL. Any deep hypertext link, or using the “framing” technique (display of a page in a frame within another site), is prohibited.
6. EXEMPTION FROM TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITYEURL LAURHOTEL undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the website www.mediterranee-hotel.fr is accessible at all times.
Nevertheless, the organization of EURL LAURHOTEL declines all responsibility in the event of difficulty in accessing its site or interruptions in the connection, whatever the causes. In particular, EURL LAURHOTEL reserves the right to make any changes to the site that it deems useful, without prior warning and even if access to the site is consequently interrupted.
In addition, EURL LAURHOTEL cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, including inaccessibility to the site, loss of data, damage, destruction or viruses that could affect your computer equipment and/or the presence of virus on its site. You acknowledge having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and is in perfect working order.
7. DISPUTES:The present conditions of the site www.mediterranee-hotel.fr are governed by French law and any disputes or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which the head office depends. social of society. The reference language for the settlement of any disputes is French.
8. SERVICES PROVIDED:All of the company's activities and information are presented on our website www.mediterranee-hotel.fr .
EURL LAURHOTEL strives to provide information on the www.mediterranee-hotel.fr site that is as accurate as possible. The information on the site www.mediterranee-hotel.fr is not exhaustive and the photos are not contractual. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online. Furthermore, all the information indicated on the site www.mediterranee-hotel.fr is given for information only and is subject to change or change without notice.